JEI believes that all children have unlimited
learning potential. JEI's scientific, effective
educational system provides an individualised
learning programme based on needs and ability.
Advance with JEI!
JEI's Customised Learning Programmes are
tailored to each child's individual needs to
help prevent summer learning loss and
excel in the new school year.
The Diagnostic System
diagnostic system will
analyse each student's
test results, pinpoint the
student's strengths and
weaknesses, and prescribe
an individual study program.
JEI's programmed workbooks are designed to be
self-learning and to make learning easy with three
key features: clear learning objectives, small steps,
and spiral structure.
JEI Learning Centre
Well-qualified instructors combined
with a proven method and low student to instructor ratio
are what makes JEI the best option for your child’s
Find A Centre
Find your nearest JEI Learning Centre.
Schedule A Visit
Schedule an appointment to take the JEI Diagnostic Test.
Take A Diagnostic Test
A diagnostic test is administered to determine your child’s educational needs.
The results will be organised into the Individual Progress Prescription Report (IPPR).
Once the Individual Progress Prescription Report (IPPR)
results are available, a JEI Learning Centre team member will
schedule a free consultation with you to review the results and
recommend programmes for your child.
Enroll Your Child
Allow us to amaze you and your child with
JEI’s Self-Learning Method. Students can enroll with
JEI during anytime of the year.
QWhat are the operating hours for a JEI Learning Centre?
AFor specific centre hours, please contact your nearest location.
QHow often do students come to the centre?
AStudents come to the centre once a week. The weekly session for each subject is typically one hour long.
QWhat is the student to teacher ratio?
AClasses typically have a ratio of five students to one teacher.
QWhat does a typical class session consist of?
AEach week, students receive one workbook for the subject they are enrolled in. Instructors will review the key concept pages of the week with the students.
QHow much homework is there?
AStudents are offered homework to reinforce concepts taught at the centre. JEI recommends daily practice in small doses to increase retention.
QHow long does it take to complete homework?
AHomework will vary by the child’s ability level. Typically, it will take less than half an hour per day.
QHow is student progress measured?
AStudents will take weekly evaluations that assess their progress on the most recent concepts, but also upon completion of the level, will take cumulative level tests to ensure mastery.
QHow much is monthly tuition?
ATuition will vary from centre to centre. Most JEI Learning Centres are individually owned and operated. Please contact your nearest centre for more details.
- 1Encourage conceptual understanding through easy and small steps.
- 2Build a strong understanding of mathematical thinking upon all domains.
- 3Strive to build self-learning behaviour along with the programmed workbooks and diagnostic system.
- 1Grammar skills are introduced and practiced.
- 2The skill is incorporated in a short story.
- 3The same skill is practiced using the contents
from the short story.
Reading & Writing
- 1Foster reading comprehension, writing,
proofreading, and editing skills.
- 2Explores various types of literary genres in
each grade level.
- 34-week programme that progresses naturally with
the introduction of ten fiction and nonfiction books.
Problem Solving Math
- 1Build basic skills of problem solving.
- 2Develop critical thinking and problem
- 3Features Common Core type questions.
- 1Include seven major critical thinking
domains and two creative thinking domains.
- 2Develop and enhance overall cognitive ability.
- 2022 JEI Contest Result Announcement
- ✨ Announcing our brand new JEI program! ✨
- 2019 Back to School Promotion
to our newsletter
Stay up to date with the latest news,
events and happenings.
We have received your request for a subscription to our monthly newsletter.
We look forward to providing you with interesting education-related articles
and important updates from JEI Learning Centre.